Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 1

After completing a whole year of 365 photos, I decided that my 365 had become part of who I am. People at school know me from my 365 updates on facebook. I couldn't just stop doing it after I took my 365th picture. So here goes another year of photos. But to spice it up a little this time I've given myself 3 limitations: the picture must include at least one other person besides myself, it must be in black and white, and it must have that black border around the edge. The point of the black and white and the border is to give the photos a uniformity. The reason I want the picture to include other people not just myself is because over this past year I've realized how much my life is defined by who I'm friends with, by who I'm in a relationship with, and by who I'm close with. So here's to another year of photos... and like I said at this time last year... another year of change.



My boyfriend is like a five year old: you give him a toy of any kind and he wants to play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment