Wednesday, May 5, 2010

9/365


These are the shoes I'm wearing to prom. They make me feel like a princess, but they also make me feel like a powerful, superwoman, who doesn't let anything get in her way. They make me feel risque - like I could walk around singing the "Cell Block Tango" from Chicago without a care in the world:

"I guess you can say we broke up because of artistic differences,
He saw himself as alive and I saw him dead!...

They had it comin', they had it comin'
They had it comin all along.
'Cause if they used us and they abused us
How could they tell us that we were wrong?"

It's amazing the way different shoes can effect the way you feel, the way you talk, walk, think. Part of me feels like going to a ball in those shoes and finding my prince, but I also can't help wondering what it would feel like to kick some jerk in the shins with those babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment